TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to & use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of & compliance with these terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the services.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute)
It constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged.
Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) will be providing teaching services to Students.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
Full course fee is informed before admission an same has to pay by Demand draft/or other bank transfer option available an payments should be made favouring “Sun Smart Cat Institute” payable Mumbai
A/C Name : "SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE."
A/C Number : 510101002053186
Branch : Bhyander Mumbai
IFC CODE : CORP0000455
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, the fee may be refunded only if “Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute)” fails to start a Course within 90days of admission (not applicable for unavoidable instances, Act Of God / pre-registration of seat for new academic year). Delay in starting of class by a fortnight shall not be considered as not starting.
Student remain absent without prior notice is consider as cancelled of admission, if student interested in continue the course further, then he has to pay re-admission fees of the full course at that time.
Student has to pay all his pending amount on or before 7th date of each month or has to pay late payment charges of Rs.100/- per day from the above mentioned date, till the date they had made payment on.
If student fails to pay pending fees or instalment in stipulated time, management has right to cancel his admission, an stop his lecture. Once admission is cancelled he had to take re-admission for continuing course further.
If student cheques is bounce by the student than he has to pay penalty of rs.500/- an late fees charges an instalment amount at once in cash to institute if interested in continuing course, if students fail to pay necessary amount his admission will be cancelled.
1. All courses have different starting dates and different fees and different syllabus all information is informed to students with proper electronic mode of communication before admission.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Please check with necessary authority website for detail information.
4. The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime to complete the given syllabus, with prior information student has to adjust his time accordingly to adjust this schedule lecture/workshop.
5. The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests an practise well as per faculty instruction to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
6. Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
7. Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. If any student find out with sharing the ID and password with other students then his/her classes will be blocked.
8. Students will be issued with ID cards for physical classroom lecture upon registration, which is expected to be there with Students at all time during classes.
and produce it upon request.(face to face classes)
9. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Pen drive or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Pen drive and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
· You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Pen drive and / or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Pen drive and / or our products.
· You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Pen drive and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute)
10. We may also contact the user through SMS, email, whatsapp and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) is non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database or mobile number is changed without informing to institute.
Students are advised-
1. Do not carry any valuables to the study center and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
2. Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are in the study center premises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
3. Not to involve in damaging or defacing study center’s Property, Equipment and Facilities available at the study center.
4. Students are expected to behave responsibly and help Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study center.
5. The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans at Intimidator language while they are present at the study center.
6. Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
7. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode. Staff members of SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
In case a student desires to seek a branch transfer from one study center to another, then he/she has to make an application, stating the reasons for the request.
A transfer is Subject to-
Availability of seats.
The difference in the Course fee, upon transfers, shall be paid by the student additionally.
1. A student must ensure to attend all the classes & Test an follow faculty instruction from time to time.
2. While SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) are aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) does not assure high marks an passing guarantee in that exam.
Merely joining at SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) does not assure high marks an passing guarantee.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
1. Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the website .
2. If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/whatapp through the Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) website.
3. Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time from website, mail, or messages.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
1. In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services from time to time.
2. Students/Parents can approach the reception, with their queries for assistance guidance.
3. Students may take a photocopy of the Registration Form for future reference. SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes, in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at the study centre or in Online lecture.
4. Sun Design (Sun Smart Cat Institute) decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
5. All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
Read & understand the above and I am aware of the services SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) shall provide to the students.
Student provide us the right to use the data and details & no privacy shall be considered in such case.
Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part.
Aware that the conduct of professional Entrance exam is subject to Government & Respective Colleges or University policies & regulations.
In case of any decision to cancel/alter exams/pattern of the exams, I understand that I am not eligible for any refund of the Fee paid.
Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by SUN DESIGN (SUN SMART CAT INSTITUTE) with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.
Accepting term & condition while filling admission form is accepted as student has agreed to all term & condition, so he/she is taking admission.